Letters and Digits Countdown for Windows (TM)
version 1.2, March 1st, 2017
Copyright: © 2017 Alexandre Oberlin
To run this program, you'll need Windows 95/98/200O/Millenium/XP/NT/8.0/8.1/10 or Linux/Wine.
If you still use Windows 3.1, please e-mail the the author.
- Go to http://migo.info/cel/index_en.php
- Choose executable installer or archive.
- Click either the local link (star), or eventually a mirror site and then the star.
- Your web browser pops up a filesave dialog box. Click Save, choose a folder where to save the file (remember it) and wait for the end of the transfer.
If you downloaded the executable:
- In Windows's file explorer, in the folder you chose for downloading, double-click the file install_cel-1.2_32_fr.exe.
- Choose a folder for the final installation of the program, and click OK
- On your desktop or in the Start menu, choose Letters and Digits Countdown}
If you downloaded the archive:
- In Windows's file explorer, in the folder you chose for downloading, right-click the file cel-1.2_32_fr.zip, choose "Extract all" and navigate to the folder where you want to install the program.
- Double-click on cel32fr.exe in this folder to start the application.
Letters and Digits Countdown is freeware. You can use it at no charge. You may give it around as long as you include all the files without modifying any.